Old Bones Therapy Pain Relief Cream (3 oz)
Pain Relief Cream Soothes Sore Muscles and Joints with Arnica, Aloe, MSM and Vitamins B6 & E - Great for Arthritis, Fibromyalgia and Back Pain.
Old Bones Therapy Pain Relief Cream is a custom blend of the most powerful ingredients giving you not only the fast acting and vanishing relief of a gel, but with a superior base so it can be massaged into trouble areas for deep long lasting pain relief.
- Menthol 3.7% ✓ Provides Deep Penetrating Pain Relief and Cools the Skin
- Arnica Montana Extract ✓ Powerful Anti Inflammatory, Increases Circulation, Speeds Up Recovery
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) ✓ Promotes Normal Nerve Function
- MSM ✓ Anti-Inflammatory, Supports Healthy Connective Tissues
- Ilex Leaf Extract ✓ Increases Circulation, Skin Conditioner
- Tea Tree Oil ✓ Penetrates Skin, Accelerates Healing
- Vitamin E ✓ Anti Inflammatory, Enhances Blood Circulation, Skin Hydrating
- Aloe ✓ Anti-Inflammatory, Softens and Hydrates Skin
Old Bones Therapy Guarantee:
- FDA Certified
- Made in the USA
- No Animal Testing
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
Order 100% RISK FREE. If you’re not happy for any reason we offer an unconditional money back guarantee!
Why wait, order now and get back to ruling at life with Old Bones Therapy!
I bought this cream to help with plantar fasciitis pain and it has worked wonders. The smell is less intense than other pain relief creams. I put it on when I go to bed and when I wake up my feet feel so much better.
It's like ice hot, bio freeze, and arthritis cream all in one!
I’ve got bad knees and bad nerves. This cream works better than any at the store .
I like the cold feeling of the Old Bones Therapy Pain Relief Cream. It’s got a great combination of both anti-inflammatory and analgesics to provide some instant relief to sore muscles. I asked my husband if I smell like a mint tree, but it seems to be odor-free.
The only reason for four stars is that it’s in a jar instead of a tube, and my hands like many skaters, are always dirty. I won’t share it, and Im afraid what color it will be when I get to the bottom of the jar.
Best thing out there