We've spent the last 5 years building a brand around keeping you active and ruling at life.
Today Old Bones Therapy is looking for a Performance Marketing expert to join our team and lead the marketing and customer lifecycle strategy across all acquisition and retention marketing channels.
This individual will work closely with the founders and be responsible for driving LTV and growth by defining a marketing strategy to achieve our overarching business goals.
If this is you, we want to hear from you.
- Drive profitable growth through paid advertising across multiple platforms: FB, Instagram, Youtube, Google Ads, etc.
- Develop and execute an email marketing strategy
- Content creation and SEO optimization
- Work with team members to integrate social opportunities and customer feedback into our roadmap
- Monitor, analyze and report relevant data and KPIs from all marketing channels
What you bring
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing, preferably with a DTC brand
- Experience with FB/Instagram and Google
- Experience in owned channels including Email, SMS, Referral, Loyalty
- Excellent communication, writing and people skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks
- You are familiar with skateboarding culture
- You have experience at a startup
- Hands-on experience with Shopify, Klaviyo, Yotpo, etc.
- You have a proven track record with a high growth DTC brand
How to apply
This position is open to be remote and/or part-time.
To apply, send your cover letter and resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The subject line should read "Old Bones Marketing" and your cover letter should answer the following questions.
- What excites you about Old Bones Therapy?
- What does "Keep Ruling" mean to you?